Join us for our August Chapter Meeting!
TOPIC: "Organizing For Seniors"
Guest Speaker: Kelly Grace O'Connor
Monday, August 6, 2018
Inn at Cherry Creek
233 Clayton St, Denver, CO 80206
Free Underground Parking!
- Free for NAPO CO members.
- Free for one-time Business Partner visitors.
- $35 for professional organizer guests.
Aging is a natural part of life, and it takes a LIFETIME to prepare for the trials and tribulations that accompany the often unfortunate aspects of aging. If you’ve ever struggled with an older client who couldn’t get started with downsizing, didn’t follow through on your productivity plan, or couldn’t quite seem to let go of the teacup collection from her travels to the World’s Fair throughout the years, this presentation will provide context as to WHY, and offer ideas on HOW to keep the project moving forward gracefully and successfully.
Kelly's presentation will include:
- Insight into the psycho-social aspects of aging
- Insight into the dynamics and complexities of elder care healthcare transitions
- Introduction to senior living placement services
- Tips to involve family in the downsizing process
- Tips to keep the downsizing process moving forward
Kelly Grace O'Connor is the owner of Senior Care Authority Denver Metro and a Certified Senior Advisor. Through excellence in the field of eldercare consulting and senior living placement, Kelly was awarded the Young Professional in Aging Award by the Colorado Gerontological Society. Throughout her career, she has helped more than 450 families in the critical stage of moves and transitions into senior living communities. In her first career, Kelly was a corporate communications executive in the fashion, beauty and retail industries, where she first started working with NAPO members in 1994 as the national publicist for The Container Store.
(Eligible for CEU credits)